Well, I'm finally getting around to posting some pictures. At the beginning of May, we took Mason to the Zoo for the first time. It was kind of warm, so we went in the morning. Fun was had by all!
Mason and momma in front of the Penguins. Check the one out sitting right above us.
Daddy and Mason next to the Ape sculpture. All the monkeys were out since it was a nice, warm day. Mason dressed appropriately with his monkey outfit.
Being a ham.
Momma and Mason watching the sun bear (you can't see it, but that's where we were, trust me)
Here's Mason's tongue...
Okay, so I know you may think this picture is terrible, but I kind of liked how you can see Mason's reflection in the glass. The monkey (sorry, don't know what kind) was just sitting there while everyone sat in front of him and watched. Woei showed Mason up close and, as you can see, Mason just smiled.
What's going on here you ask? Mason's eating his stroller. I think the heat was getting to him.
What momma? I like my stroller, it's yummy!
Checkin' out his new kicks. Not quite sure what to make of them and why they're on his feet.
Daddy and Mason!
Zonked! And the funny thing is, this was right before we walked in to the Zoo.

Love the pictures of your zoo visit!!! The one of Mason hamming it up is so cute...and I like the one of the two of you in the beginning - although they are all sweet. Thanks for sharing!!!!
ReplyDelete