Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there! This was my first "real" Mother's Day (I count last year, but it's even better when your little one is here) and it was a great one for sure. One that I'll never forget. I started the day by changing 3 poopy diapers and cleaning up dog puke. Doesn't get any better than that! But then we packed up literally our entire house and headed to my parent's house where we celebrated with my grandparents, Woei's mom and my brother and sister-in-law. It was a really nice way to spend a Sunday afternoon. Mason got LOTS of love and attention. He doesn't get any at home, so he was soaking it up (kidding, kidding!!!) Tucker boy came, too, although I think he was wishing he would've stayed home. He was a little pooped and slept all the way home!
Here are a couple pics from the day:

Mason made this for his mommy at daycare...he's so sweet!

Mommy's first Mother's Day card!


4 Generations - my Grandpa Haefner, my mom, me and Mason

Another 4 Generations - my Grandma Sally, my dad, me and Mason
Oh my gosh...Mason is so cute!!!! Great pics and you are doing a fabulous job with your blog so far! So glad you started one!
ReplyDelete