Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

3 is the new 14

Woei and I are celebrating our 3 year wedding anniversary today! I can't believe it's already been that long. It's gone by so fast! But even though it's gone fast, nothing really seems any different. We've actually already celebrated 14 anniversaries! We started dating when we were 16 years old. It's hard to imagine that we both knew back than that we'd always be together. But we did!

Our wedding was everything I'd hoped it would be. We had a beautiful day and had all our friends and family there to celebrate with us. And they were probably breathing a sigh of relief that we were finally making it official! Ha!

I love my hubby with all my heart and am so thankful for him everyday. Here's to a lifetime of anniversaries! Love ya'!


The good ol' days...

1 comment:

  1. Good grief! I meant to e-mail you today to say anniversary...I even have it marked on my work calendar...but my baby brain has completely taken over and I remember NOTHING long term these days!

    HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    And - yes - we all did breathe a sigh of relief. Or rather - I cried my eyes out the entire wedding ceremony - forgot a kleenex - and told Chris as we were walking back down the isle that I had snot dripping down my face. Good times! :)

    It was a beautiful day. I will always remember it. Here is to many many many more!!!! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete