Enjoy some of the highlights from the party:
Our dear friend, Liz, made his cake. The theme was "jungle animals" (so picked because Mason is wild. He just is.), so we brainstormed and scoured the internet for inspiration and this is what she came up with. She's had no formal training or anything. Just dabbles! It was amazing and we were so excited with the way it turned out. Thanks Liz!
The Birthday Boy! He wasn't really digging the hat, but he entertained his father and I enough to get a couple pictures.
Eating the giraffe. He wasn't too sure about that slice of cake, but he sure liked the pure sugar giraffe!
Here ya' go!
He eventually got into the cake, but only to smush it up in his hands. Hey, that's what first birthday parties are for, right?
Mason surrounded by toys and books and games and... He was very blessed with lots of gifts and he did a good job of staying focused as his father and I plowed through opening them all.
I also had a shirt made for him with a little panda bear that said "I am One!" and then his name underneath. It was too cute.
In our comfy clothes playing with my new train!
Thanks again everyone! We love you guys!

No comments:
Post a Comment