Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Yes, we're still here...

Hey everyone! I'm so sorry we haven't been around much these days.  Once again, I've slacked on my job as a blogger.  It's Mason's fault...kidding!!! Really, though, time has just FLOWN by and now, I'm sitting here realizing that there has been a lot going on that I've wanted to post about, but just have not had time or energy to sit down and do it.

I have a BIG post that I want to do about things that happened in August.  More on that to come soon...  How do you like that for a teaser?!?

Otherwise, I've been very busy at work lately.  We're all gearing up for our big move! Our office is moving across the street to the old court house in Union, Mo that was completely gutted out and renovated.  It's looking really nice and we're all excited, about ready to pull our hair out, frazzled, relieved, anxious, frantic - whatever you can think of, that's what the atmosphere is like these days.  Woei is preparing for a seminar this weekend where he is preparing a poster to submit and have all his fellow lab rats review to see what he's been doing with his research.  It's a big honor and just something else he can add under his belt.  I'm proud of him - he works hard.

Mason is quite a riot these days.  He's talking more (or jibber-jabbing) and...are you ready? He can WALK! He's a walker! Yep - he's been walking on his own for a good 2 weeks now.  I don't think he's crawled a bit since then and I think he's loving it.  Of course, walking leads to a whole new set of concerns, but it's exciting to see him growing and developing.  He and Tucker are quite the pair as well.  They do love each other and I think enjoy getting each other in trouble with mom and dad.  Sometimes we just give up and let them go at it - I swear, it's as if we already have two children!

I'm in the throws of planning Mason's First Birthday party and it's so fun! I canNOT believe it's already been a year.  Like I said, the time has flown by.

Well, I just wanted to check-in, touch base.  Let everyone know that we're still around.  I've just been a bad blogger lately.  Enjoy my new "fall" theme for our blog.  I'm ready for the season to change.  I love spring and fall the most, so when those two come around, I just love to settle in and really enjoy those times of year.  I'm ready for the chunky sweaters, jeans, hot cocoa, boots, light jackets, long sleeved shirts, all that good stuff.  So I was excited to be able to get into the mood by changing my background.  Hopefully it gets you into the fall spirit as well.

I'll be back I promise to discuss what else has been happening.

Talk soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment